Crazy Pineapple is a variation of Texas Hold Em with a few twists. It’s not available to play in many of the online poker rooms but it is an exciting game and favoured by beginners and those who just want to play something a little different.
Here’s the basic Crazy Pineapple Rules and how to play.
Give it a go, it’s fun!
The main differences between Crazy Pineapple Rules and Texas Hold Em are that there are three initial cards dealt and also that after the flop is dealt, a card has to be discarded. The general stages in a hand of Crazy Pineapple are :
1. Each player is dealt three pocket cards which are hidden to the other players, one more than with Texas Hold Em. This is followed by an initial betting round.
2. The dealer then turns over three community cards face up. A second round of betting follows.
3. The players still in the hand must then discard one of their pocket cards.
4. The Crazy Pineapple dealer then deals the turn card followed by another round of betting.
5. The river card is dealt, the final card. A final round of betting then takes place before the showdown and the end of the hand.
Crazy Pineapple is a fun game to play with the good hands available after the flop due to the ability to discard the worst card. The games are normally fairly quickly played and more players stay in after the flop, making it an exciting poker game to play.
We’d recommend Crazy Pineapple to anyone who has played Texas Hold Em and would like something different to play for a change. A worthy addition to any poker players deck.