DSRPTV Gaming Ventures

Swedish company Mr Green has exercised an option to acquire all shares in DSRPTV Gaming Ventures and purchase all the remaining shares in Social Thrills, through its Green Gaming Group.

Green Gaming Group has already invested €500,000 in DSRPTV Gaming Ventures with the option to acquire the company, including three years’ annual royalties based on future earnings, until April, 2016.  The group has now made a decision to take up this option and will be paying an amount of €500,000 for DSRPTV Gaming Ventures.

Green Gaming Group already owns 41.85 percent of the shares in Social Holdings and will acquire the remaining 58.15 percent shareholding for a maximum of SEK 16.63 million including an additional purchase consideration.  The group will make an initial payment of SEK 2.22 million.

The Annual General Meeting of Mr. Green & Co is scheduled to take place on 24th April when a conclusive decision will be made on both transactions.