Double Exposure Blackjack is just the ticket when a blackjack player wants to spice things up a bit and enjoy a little change. They may go looking for a different style of blackjack game which will offer them a new type of fun and excitement.
This variations of blackjack has become very popular with a lot of blackjack players already and anyone looking for a fun blackjack variation will want to give it a try.
This game would be Double Exposure Blackjack.
Double Exposure Blackjack
How to Play Double Exposure Blackjack
One of the most exciting things about this form of blackjack is also the reason it has the name it carries. In the game of Double exposure Blackjack, the dealer will expose both cards.
However, there are some other rules which help to compensate the dealer for this disadvantage.
Here are the rules for Double Exposure Blackjack:
- The dealer will be dealt both of their cards facing up;
- The dealer will win on all ties except a blackjack;
- A natural blackjack will only pay the player 1:1;
- Players only get one card after splitting Aces;
- Players can only split one time;
- The dealer must hit on a soft 17;
- Aces are able to be re-split;
- An Ace and a ten which is re-split will count as a 21, but not a natural.
Even though some of the rule changes have helped to even out the playing field, the game of Double Exposure Blackjack still holds an extra element of excitement for blackjack players by giving them the opportunity to see both of the dealer’s cards.
Double Exposure Blackjack is one crowd pleaser any blackjack player should try, whether online or offline. It’s an exciting game that any blackjack player should at least try a few hands of to see if they like it or not.
It’s not for everyone but Double Exposure adds an extra dimension to playing blackjack.